College Affiliate Program
I am so excited you are interested in applying for our affiliate program! This is a great opportunity to help fight injustices in the fashion industry, educate people on ethical fashion, and help support living wages for our artisan partners in Ethiopia. On top of that, each affiliate gets a custom discount code of 15% off to use and share with others!
Social Media Affiliate
For the beginner social activist:
1. This role starts with the affiliate receiving a free ID envelope wallet to use and share on Instagram stories. The affiliate must have a minimum of 1000 followers and be willing to post 3-4 stories talking about the product and/or education around fashion. As well as one static story picture of the product.
For the social savvy activist:
2. The second option for the social media affiliate provides a more hands on and creative freedom role. The affiliate will receive a free ID envelope wallet set and necklace of their choice. The requirements of this position includes running a giveaway on your personal Instagram account in static post and sharing on stories. A minimum of 1500 followers is desired. The giveaway details include:
- Make a lifestyle post of you wearing/using the product
- 3 day giveaway with standard giveaway rules (tag 3 friends (or more), share to story and tag us for extra entries)
- Share 2x in IG stories
- Make a Reel with the products
Pop Up Affiliate
You have the opportunity to work a pop up with your local student organization, sorority, local community events or conferences
You’ll receive $75 plus %10 of sales per event
- If this interests you, fill out a form and our founder will reach out to discuss what this could look like
Each affiliate will have access to exclusive events over the semester including:
- One on one call with the founder, Mallory, to discuss goals and answer any questions as well as support throughout the partnership
- Virtual coffee chat “What makes mainstream fashion so unethical and why do we need ethical fashion” - Early October, date TBD
- Video meet and greet with Gelila, one of our partners in Ethiopia who founded the business that manufactures most of our products to hear her perspective on the impact of ethical shopping and how she has seen dignified work empower the female artisans she employs - Late October date TBD
- Free coffee date with founder at local coffee shop in your college town - November-December Date TBD
Active participants can also receive:
- a letter of recommendation from the founder (if requested)
- support in adding this role to your resume
- the ability to cite the founder as a reference for relevant marketing roles.
We’re excited to help you gain valuable experience, make an impact, and get free ethical goodies!
Have additional questions?
Contact us below and our founder will respond in 48 hours.